1. How long will 1 can last?
One 8 ounce can will spray continuously for approximately 5 minutes 30 seconds. In a controlled environment with no wind or air flow, one can will linger in the air for hours.
2. How big is the can? Will it fit in my camera bag?
It is similar to a can of hair spray, and it is smaller than a 70-200mm lens.
3. Can I take a can with me on flights or checked baggage?
For the Canada, unfortunately, Transport Canada does not allow Atmosphere Aerosol cans in checked baggage or as a carry-on item on domestic or international flights. If you are planning to use Atmosphere Aerosol, we recommend shipping it to your destination within the United States and allowing at least 10+ business days for delivery.
If you are in Europe, please check your airline carrier restrictions for checked baggage.
4. Will it set off smoke alarms?
It will not set off a smoke alarm unless it is sprayed directly on a smoke alarm or it is highly concentrated near one.
5. Is it safe to breathe?
Yes, breathing small amounts of this material during normal handling is not likely to cause harmful effects. Never aim sprayer directly toward your face. If ingested, seek medical attention.
6. Why is ground the only shipping option?
Because it is a flammable aerosol, it is considered a hazardous material, so it is required to be shipped ground.
7. What is your return policy?
Return Policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect and notify you of the status of your refund. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
8. What is your shipping policy?
Shipping: Shipping is non-refundable. If a refund is given on an order, it will only be for the cost of the item. Any outbound shipping charges paid will not be refunded if the order is returned or refunded.
We try our best to double-check that addresses are spelled correctly and deliverable; however, we are not responsible for customers who enter the incorrect street names and numbers, city names, postal codes, addresses where they no longer live, etc. If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect address or the customer no longer resides at that address, the customer must pay for re-shipping fee, and shipping is not refundable for first attempt at delivery.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
9. Does it make the floor slick?
Yes, if you are indoors on a non-carpeted floor, it may make the floor slick, especially in concentrated areas.
10. Will it stain anything, like wedding dresses, suits, or carpet?
Atmosphere Aerosol is a clear, non-staining spray. It may make the floor slick if concentrated in one area.
11. Can you use it outside?
Yes, it works great outside! It works best in a still area with no wind. If windy, spray upwind and let it disperse as it travels downwind. Check out the "How It Works" page for examples.
12. What is the shelf life?
There is no expiration on the can, so it will last for years.
13. Do you have any safety facts about Atmosphere Aerosol?
- It is ozone safe and does not contain any CFC's or ozone depleting chemicals.
- This product is not known to contain any chemicals currently listed as carcinogens or reproductive toxins.
- This product’s ingredients are not found in the following lists: Federal, OSHA, NTP, IARC.
- It contains Propane, Butane, and medicinal grade mineral oil.
- Breathing small amounts of this material during normal handling should not cause harmful effects. Please see label for precautions before use.